These Online Shopping Tips Brought to You by Doug Naef Insurance Agency
Consumers purchase many goods and services online. Online shopping is great for purchasing certain items. However, if you are thinking about purchasing something as important as auto insurance online, think about these issues before you click “BUY NOW”.
Concerns with Purchasing Online Auto Insurance
- Don’t believe the ads, it will take you more than 7 minutes to search, compare and buy insurance online.
- Did you know that some companies like older drivers? Or did you know that some companies have better rates for if you combine more than one type of coverage? We know about all the opportunities to save you money and we shop the market for you.
- You will definitely need to have some computer skills to navigate the online application process. If you fill out the application incorrectly, you may purchase the wrong auto coverage or pay more than you need to pay.
- If you have questions, you will need to call an 800 number to actually talk to a real person. Then you really don’t know that persons qualifications or understanding of the laws in our state.
- If you have a claim, you will not get much help. With a local independent agent, you will get personal assistance in getting your claim resolved to your satisfaction.
- If you buy online, you have to become an insurance expert, because you won’t have an advocate to help you. Do you understand what is required in our state? Do you understand what insurance coverage you need for your individual situation? We do.
- If you have a general question about your insurance or want to make a change you have to login and go through a lengthy process of updating your information. With an independent agent all you need to do is call, we do all the administration.